Journals from Aalborg University are published by scholars working at the university. All journals are Open Access and most of the journal content is peer-reviewed.
Below you can view the full range of Open Access Journals from Aalborg University.
For further information about this publishing system, or if you wish to begin publishing, please contact Maria A. Haladyn.
- Sociedad y Discurso
- The Journal of Somaesthetics
- Globe: A Journal of Language, Culture and Communication
- Tidsskrift for Kortlægning og Arealforvaltning
- Geoforum Perspektiv
- Coaching Psykologi
- The Interdisciplinary Journal of International Studies
- Journal of Business Models
- International Journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management
- Papers in Local and Regional Development
- Musikterapi i Psykiatrien Online
- Journal of Problem Based Learning in Higher Education
- Journal of China and International Relations