CALL FOR PAPERS: tenth issue of GLOBE
CALL FOR PAPERS
Globe: A Journal of Language, Culture and Communication is an interdisciplinary peer-reviewed open access journal which seeks to publish original research articles of high quality in language, linguistics, and communication studies. Globe is anchored at Aalborg University in Denmark and is managed by members of two research groups in language and communication.
The tenth issue of Globe is scheduled for publication in the autumn/winter of 2019. The issue will contain an open section, and a section for book reviews.
Globe only accepts articles concerning one or more of the following languages: English, German, Spanish and Danish, and articles on language/communication that are not focused on a specific language.
The editorial team hereby invites researchers to submit contributions in English, Spanish, German, or Danish (which are the publication languages of the journal) to the two sections of the tenth issue within one or several of the following areas:
- Communication studies (professional communication, intercultural communication, organizational communication, business communication, etc.)
- Culture [in relation to language and/or communication]
- Discourse studies
- Identity [in relation to language and/or communication]
- Language(s) (grammar, lexis, syntax, phonology, etc.)
- Language acquisition and language learning
- Language policy, language planning and language management
- Linguistics (sociolinguistics, cognitive linguistics, functional linguistics, corpus linguistics, computational linguistic, pragmatics, etc.)
- Philosophy of language
Globe is published by Aalborg University Press via the OJS platform which allows for very easy online submission. You will find specific information on how to submit articles and reviews here.
Deadline for contributions to the tenth issue: 18 February 2019.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact one of the editors:
Rita Cancino: email@example.com (contact in Danish, English or Spanish)
Lotte Dam: firstname.lastname@example.org (contact in Danish, English or Spanish)