Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is written in English.
- The submission has not been previously published, and is not in parallel submission to another conference or journal (alternatively, an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in PDF, Markdown/Quarto, LibreOffice, or RTF document file format (PDF or Markdown/Quarto preferred).
- Where available, URLs and/or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- All research materials (raw data, source code, statistical analysis etc.) are provided with the main paper.
- If there are conflicts of interest with potential reviewers, their names have been provided in "Comments to the Editor" below.