The Journal of Visualization and Interaction A diamond open-access journal for the InfoVis and HCI communities.
Main Article Content
The Journal of Visualization and Interaction (JoVI) is a venue for publishing scholarly work related to the fields of visualization and human-computer interaction. Contributions to the
journal include research in:
• how people understand and interact with information and technology,
• innovations in interaction techniques, interactive systems, or tools,
• systematic literature reviews,
• replication studies or reinterpretations of existing work,
• and commentary on existing publications.
Cross-disciplinary work from other fields such as statistics or psychology, which is relevant to the fields of visualization or human-computer interaction is also welcome.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.