Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration .
- The submission file is in MS Word, RTF, or OpenOffice.
- URLs for all references - including journal articles - have been provided - unless not available.
- The text is single-spaced; uses Verdana 9; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
Full names of all authors are included in the manuscript (first, middle and last names) - and will be entered into the electronic submission system in the next steps. Failure to enter the names into to the electronic submission system will mean that names will not be harvested for databases.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, found below.
I will suggest two to five independent reviewers in the format name, affiliation, e-mail - and preferably a link to a scopus or Orcid account
These will be entered in the box "Comment to the editor" at the bottom of this page
- If the manuscript belongs to a special issue, then I will note this in the box "Comment to the editor" at the bottom of this page.
Articles published in International Journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management are following the license Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License: Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs (by-nc-nd). Further information about Creative Commons
Authors can archive post-print (final draft post-refereering) on personal websites or institutional repositories under these conditions:
- Publishers version cannot be stored elsewhere but on publishers homepage
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version