Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Full names of all authors will be entered into the electronic submission system in the next steps. Failure to enter the names into to the electronic submission system will mean that names will not be harvested for databases. There will be no second chance to add authors.
- Full names of all authors are included in the manuscript (first, middle and last names)
- The submission has not been published previously - nor is it submitted elsewhere (special rules for papers for conference special issues)
- The submission file is in MS Word or PDF
- URLs for all references - including journal articles - have been provided - unless not available.
- The text is with single line spacing, does not use columns, does not use underlining (except with URLs ), and illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, found below.
- I will suggest two to four independent reviewers in the format name, affiliation, e-mail - and preferably a link to a scopus or Orcid account. These will be entered in the box "Comment to the editor" at the bottom of this page
- If the manuscript belongs to a special issue, then I will note this in the box "Comment to the editor" at the bottom of this page. If the author is a JPSC member, then this should be noted also
Articles published in International Journal of Sustainable Energy Planning and Management are following the license Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-ND 3.0)
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License: Attribution - NonCommercial - NoDerivs (by-nc-nd). Further information about Creative Commons
Authors can archive post-print (final draft post-refereering) on personal websites or institutional repositories under these conditions:
- Publishers version cannot be stored elsewhere but on publishers homepage
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version