Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
- When available, the URLs to access references online are provided, including those for open access versions of the reference.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses). Illustrations and figures are submitted as independent files.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which are found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Articles published in Journal of Problem Based Learning in Higher Education are following the license Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY)
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY). Further information about Creative Commons
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.