Call for papers 2016
This is a call for papers for the peer reviewed Journal of Problem Based Learning in Higher Education (JPBLHE) to be published in 2016. JPBLHE provide an opportunity for scholars from all disciplines to publish:
- High-quality research articles that contribute to the current and future development of Problem Based Learning (PBL) in higher education.
- Review articles examining the development of PBL in higher education.
- Articles examining the intellectual, pedagogical and practical use value of PBL or which extend, critique or challenge past and current theoretical and empirical knowledge claims within PBL in higher education.
- Articles examining theoretical, pedagogical and practical aspects of how networked technologies or ICTs can be used to support or develop problem-based learning.
The coverage of the journal includes, but is not limited to:
- Principles and philosophy of PBL in Higher Education
- The pedagogy of PBL
- PBL and everyday practice
- PBL management and policy-making
- PBL and workplace cultures
- Critical PBL
- PBL, ICT and technology-enhanced learning
- PBL and networked learning
- PBL internships and cooperative education
- PBL and intercultural studies
- Interdisciplinarity and PBL
For full details of the editorial criteria’s and comprehensive instructions on how to submit a paper, please consult the journal's author guidelines.
Please submit your manuscripts by the 1st of June 2016 to be included in the 2016 issue of JPBLHE.
For more information please visit the journal web page: http://www.journals.aau.dk/index.php/pbl
If you have any questions or comments please contact:
Thomas Ryberg, Professor (mso), MA, PhD. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Department of Communication and Psychology Rendsburggade 14
DK-9000 Aalborg Denmark
Editorial board of Journal of Problem Based Learning in Higher Education:
- Prof. Anette Kolmos (UNESCO Chair in Problem Based Learning), Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Anthony Williams, Newcastle University, Australia
- Prof. Erik De Graaf, Delft University, Netherlands & Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Erik Laursen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Lars Bo Henriksen, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Madeleine Abrandt Dahlgren, Linköping University, Sweden
- Prof. Paola Valero, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Prof. Yves Mauffette, The Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM), Canada
- Associate Professor Khairiyah Mohd. Yusof, Universiti Teknologi Malaysia, Malaysia
- Prof (mso) Thomas Ryberg, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Associate Professor Diana Stentoft, Aalborg University, Denmark