Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been published previously, nor is it submitted to another journal for review.
- The submitted file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; using a 11-point arial font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Please make sure you have the right to publish illustrations, if any
Authors publishing on Geoforum Perspektiv retain full but non-exclusive rights in their articles, and are required to use the Creative Commons license cc by-nc-nd 3.0 unported when submitting their work.